STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price with Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* We do NOT charge a fee of any kind. Our total includes the base ticket price plus tax recovery. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes.
Grand Jubilee is a grand good time from beginning to end! Headlined by the sensational quartet, New South, this terrific Branson variety show features a wide range of music. You’ll enjoy pop, country, rock, and gospel, as well as a variety of Top 40 selections. The quartet has some of Branson’s best vocalists; including long-time bass singer, Mark McCauley, David Ragan on lead, Jon Drockelman in the baritone spot, and Luke Menard singing tenor. Yep, that Luke Menard, the handsome fellow who did so well on American Idol! The featured female vocalist is the popular Jackie Brown, and the singers are backed up by an incredible live band that includes award-winning fiddle player, Wayne Massengale. Rob Blackburn, Chad Cathell, Michael W. Davis, Larry Allred, and Gene Mulvaney round out the exceptional band, and the comedy relief comes courtesy of funny men and emcees, Jamie Haage and Mike Patrick.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Grand Jubilee performs at the Grand Country Music Hall.
- The Music Hall is located at 1945 West Highway 76.
- The show is at 7:30PM from January through December.
- There is a gift shop and concessions in the large lobby area of Grand Country.
- There is also a buffet restaurant and a ladies boutique in the lobby area.
- Grand Jubilee is family friendly and suitable for all ages.
- Special seating for the disabled is available.
- Still photography is allowed during the show.
Grand Jubilee is the best kind of Branson variety show, the kind you simply can’t miss!
Christmas: Branson’s Grand Jubilee is one of those rare shows that you just can’t get enough of, so why not return for Christmas? The cast of this fantastic show pulls out all the holiday stops to give you a Christmas present of music and merriment that’s ideal for folks of all ages and walks of life. Nothing says Happy Holidays, Season’s Greetings, Feliz Navidad and, of course, a very Merry Christmas like spending some time with New South, Jackie Brown, Mike Patrick, Jamie Haage, and the Grand Band! Come on down and have a holiday to beat all holidays...come on down for a Grand Jubilee Christmas in Branson!