The Texas Tenors, the handsome trio of talented troubadours, top the list of ‘can’t miss’ Branson shows! The country fell in love with these gracious guys with the phenomenal pipes from the first note of their audition for America’s Got Talent. They went on to make an impressive top four finish and continue to hold their place as the most popular singing group to ever appear on the talent show. And America’s love affair with the group didn’t end there, they went on to appear in the PBS special, You Should Dream; it nabbed three Emmy Awards! The Tenors continue to rack up the accolades as they tour the country performing songs from a wide range of music genres; as they like to say, you’ll hear everything from Bruno Mars to Puccini! The fellas each have their own unique style that lends to their ability to perform country, broadway, and pop songs, as well as opera, with equal ease. Marcus Collins delivers the trio’s contemporary pop sound, John Hagen owns the operatic voice, and the deep tones come courtesy of JC Fisher.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- The Texas Tenors perform at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2500 West Highway 76.
- The show schedule includes 2:00 p.m. performances on April 12, October 26, and November 2, 5, 7, 9, 13, and 21, and 8:00 p.m. performances on April 9, 10, and 11, October 15 through 18 and 22 through 25, and November 1, 4, 6, 8, 12, 18, 19, and 20.
- The Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre has a gift shop and concession area in their beautiful lobby.
- There is special seating available for the disabled, including wheelchair, aisle, and limited or no stairs seating.
- Parking for the theater is mostly level, and there is convenient parking for motorcoaches.
- The Texas Tenors show is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
The Texas Tenors delight audiences with an incredible list of songs for each show, and they usually include a few fan favorites, like “Rocky Top,” “Unchained Melody,” "Shenandoah,” and the beautiful “Nessun Dorma,” the aria from Puccini’s opera, “Turandot.” They’re loved around the world, especially in Branson - which means tickets for their limited engagement of shows always sell quickly! Don’t miss out, get your seats saved for the next exciting performance of The Texas Tenors!
The multi-Emmy Award-winning Texas Tenors are ready to take you Deep in the Heart of Christmas in Branson! For select November dates, the three handsome troubadours of Texas will be serenading audiences in beautiful Branson Christmas style! It’s easy to see why these talented fellas were fast favorites on America’s Got Talent; since finishing in the top four on the celebrated talent competition, the Tenors’ fame skyrocketed, in large part due to their crossover classical/opera, pop, country style that continues to grow their huge fanbase. Take that incredibly diverse style and wrap it up with all the holiday trimmings, and you’ve got an irresistible Christmas show! It’s time for an authentic Branson holiday; make sure yours includes The Texas Tenors - Deep in the Heart of Christmas!