STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
Hank Williams Revisited brings back your favorite country artist -- live on the Branson stage! Channeled by talented Nashville recording artist, Tim Hadler, the country legend comes to life, performing his catalog of unforgettable hits. With many young artists returning to that classic country sound, Hadler reminds us who did it best -- the incomparable Hank Williams! The impressive list of his biggest hits includes “Your Cheatin’ Heart,” “Honky Tonk Blues,” “Kaw-Liga,” “Take These Chains from My Heart,” “Jambalaya (On the Bayou,)” “I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry,” and “Hey Good Lookin’.” In addition to Hank Williams’ sensational songs, Hadler will share stories from the life and career of one of country’s most legendary artists. You’ll also be treated to a few songs from both classic and contemporary country artists that have influenced Hadler over the years; he might change it up from time-to-time, but past shows have included the music of artists like George Strait, Ernest Tubb, and George Jones.
Tim Hadler also loves to share the singer’s lesser known work; Hank Williams recorded more thoughtful, contemplative songs using the pseudonym, Luke the Drifter. He cut an album under the name with songs that included “Pictures from Life’s Other Side,” “Be Careful of Stones That You Throw,” and “I’ve Been Down that Road Before.” Another music legend and epic storyteller, Bob Dylan, said of Williams’ alter ego, “I could listen to the Luke the Drifter record all day and drift away myself, become totally convinced in the goodness of man."
In addition to his recording work in Nashville, Tim Hadler has appeared on Nashville Now, Crook & Chase, and even at the revered Grand Ole Opry, confirming that he’s just the right kind of artist to keep the torch burning for Hank Williams.
- You can see Hank Williams Revisited at the Little Opry Theatre in the IMAX Entertainment Complex.
- IMAX is located at 3562 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- Performances are scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday from now through December 11. There is no show on September 16, 23, and 30, and November 25.
- The Little Opry Theatre is a small venue with just over 200 seats, making every performance feel up-close-and-personal.
- In addition to the Little Opry and IMAX movies, the Complex features McFarlain’s Restaurant and several gift shops.
- There is a large concession stand area with a wide variety of candy and snacks, as well as popcorn, fountain drinks, and bottled water.
- Like all live shows in the Little Opry Theatre, Hank Williams Revisited is family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
He continues to be one of country’s biggest and most beloved legends, one that took the music world by storm in the early 50’s, then left us soon after at the tender age of 29. Every true fan of country music knows who he is and the songs he sang; one of his biggest fans makes sure his music and memory lives on...come see Branson’s Tim Hadler deliver the goods like nobody’s business in Hank Williams Revisited!