A Neil Diamond Tribute is Branson’s gift to everyone who loves the incomparable pop star...but wait, there is someone who more than capably compares...the incredible Diamond doppleganger, Keith Allyn! The look, the mannerisms, and oh that phenomenal voice - at this stunning show, you’ll hear the Neil Diamond songs you love performed with pure perfection. The Grammy and Golden Globe-winning Diamond gave us a long list of hits in the 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s, and Allyn shares the best of them, including “Sweet Caroline,” “Brother Love’s Travelling Salvation Show,” “Song Sung Blue,” “Hello Again,” and “America.” Diana Allyn, who fell for Keith’s spot-on delivery of “Hello Again” over the telephone, joins Keith for the Neil Diamond- Barbra Streisand duet, “You Don’t Bring Me Flowers.”
Before A Tribute to Neil Diamond established Keith as a popular entertainer in Branson, he was already wowing audiences with his impeccable tribute to the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll, Elvis Presley. Allyn was recognized by Graceland as one of the world’s Top Ten Elvis Tribute Artists! And earlier in his career, his charisma was channeled into comedy - he opened for such comic geniuses as Chris Rock, Tim Allen, and the late and beloved, Robin Williams. With all this incredible experience, Keith Allyn is completely at home on stage entertaining folks young and old alike.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- A Tribute to Neil Diamond can be see at the Historic Owen Theatre & Branson’s House of Comedy.
- The theater is located at 206 South Commercial Street in Branson’s Historic Downtown district.
- The theater, established in 1936, is completely renovated and features 206 comfortable seats and a large screen.
- A Tribute to Neil Diamond can be seen March through December at 10:30AM and 7:00PM on Wednesday, and at 10:30AM on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- There is seating available for the disabled in the Historic Owen Theatre.
- The show is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
Share in the magic of the music..the songs you know and love, shared by a sensational singer...an enchanting entertainer - only at Branson’s A Tribute to Neil Diamond!