There's nothing like being home for the holidays, and Thanksgiving is certainly no exception. So why not "come home" to Branson for our most thankful holiday? It’s nearly here, but it’s not too late to find a great, homey place to stay, and a fabulous Thanksgiving meal. Many of Branson’s best places to eat are offering a traditional turkey meal with all the trimmings. Some will have a chef’s special take on the holiday meal, while others will give you a whole lot of options spread out over a huge buffet. The choice is up to you! And while you’re here, make sure you take in a show or two, it is Branson after all, the home of the very best live entertainment in the country!
Hosting a bountiful Thanksgiving Day brunch:
- Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks - 10am to 8pm
- Chateau on the Lake - The Chateau Grille - 11am to 3pm
- Level 2 Steakhouse in the Branson Convention Center Hilton - 10am to 3pm
- Buckingham’s Prime Rib & Steakhouse - 11am to 6pm
- Devil's Pool Restaurant at Big Cedar Lodge - 11am to 3pm
- The Worman House at Big Cedar Lodge - 11am to 3pm
Thanksgiving Day buffets are available at:
- Golden Corral - 11am to 8pm
- Plaza View at the Grand Plaza - served all day
- Shoney’s - 11am to 9pm
- Grand Country Buffet - 11am to 8pm
- Branson’s Center Stage Grill - 11am to 5pm
Thanksgiving Day special holiday dinner or menu items:
- Bob Evans Restaurant
- Castle Rock’s Tower Grill
- Cracker Barrel
- Fall Creek Steakhouse
- Florentina’s Ristorante Italiano
- Great American Steak & Chicken House
- Outback Steak & Oyster Bar
- McFarlain’s Family Restaurant
- Stage Door Restaurant at the Welk Resort
- Texas Land & Cattle at Branson Landing
- Paradise Grill & Steakhouse
- Pasghetti's Italian Restaurant
- Shorty Small's
- Wildwood Bistro at the Radisson Hotel
Live entertainment is also easy to find in Branson on the holiday; Grand Jubilee, Hypnolarious, Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai, Pierce Arrow, and Hamners’ Unbelievable Christmas are all playing on Thanksgiving Day.
Thanksgiving Day can be popular in Branson, so make sure you call ahead and reserve your table for dinner. For show tickets, just give us a call and we’ll get you the best available seats at every show!
Make this a truly special Thanksgiving Day.
Spend it in the place you love all year long... Branson, Missouri!