15 Incredible Ways to Experience a Branson New Year’s Eve!
When it comes to celebrating, Branson knows how to do it in style, and ringing in the New Year is no exception! Now that you’re ready to wish 2017 a fond farewell and open your arms to a fabulous 2018, there’s still time to plan a getaway to Branson and find your fun at one of these fifteen fantastic New Year’s Eve events:
1. Americana New Year’s Eve Show! C. J. Newsom and Terry Sanders of Patsy Cline & Friends, Billy Yates of Songwriters in the Round, acrobatic violinist Janice Martin, Nedgra Culp, and The Re-Cliners band. Food from Shorty Smalls following the show. Time: Dinner at 8:00 p.m. - show at 9:00 p.m.
2. Big Cedar Lodge New Year’s Event!
The Worman House - six-course meal, live band, dancing, midnight champagne toast, and fireworks. $125 - ages 21 and up - reservations required. Time: 7:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Buzzard Bar at Devil’s Pool - live entertainment and party favors - seating on a first available basis. Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Monsters & Mermaids New Year’s Eve Party at the Kids’ Nature Discovery Center in Big Cedar’s Fun Mountain - kids ages 4 to 12 - dress up, crafting, games, and fireworks. $80 per child - with dinner - reservations required. Time: 7:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
The Great Gatsby Teens’ New Year’s Eve Party - Table Rock Event Room - arcade gaming, bowling, laser tag, dinner, a coffee and candy bar, and fireworks. $80 per teen ages 13 to 17 - reservations required. Time: 7:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
3. Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark’s Annual New Year’s Eve Party! A live DJ, karaoke, games, party favors, a professional photo booth, a buffet, a midnight beach ball drop, and prizes from Branson shows and attractions. $30 per person - reservations required. Time: 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
4. Chateau on the Lake Resort, Spa & Convention Center’s New Year’s Eve Celebration! Live entertainment, dancing, food, a midnight balloon drop, and fireworks. Party only tickets (without lodging) are $60 per couple.
5. Clay-Goods Jambor-Eve Show! The evening begins with a performance by The Haygoods, followed by an intermission with hors d’ oeuvres and a cash bar, and then a performance from Clay Cooper’s Country Express. Prizes, a non-alcoholic toast at midnight, a balloon drop, and more. Time: 7:30 p.m. to 12:00 midnight.
6. Grand Jubilee New Year’s Eve Show! New South, Jamie Haage as Jim Dandy, Mike Patrick, Jackie Brown, and the Rhinestone Mafia band. Time: 9:00 p.m. (currently sold out)
7. Hamners’ Unbelievable Variety New Year’s Eve Fiesta! Extended version of the show, hand-held foods from Mexican Villa, contests with prizes, family-friendly beverages, and a laser-show countdown to midnight. Time: 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 midnight
8. Hughes Brothers’ New Year’s Eve Show! Segments of both the regular season and Christmas shows, dinner, games, treats, and dancing. Time: Saturday, December 30 at 7:30 p.m. for candlelight dinner - 8:00 p.m. for boxed meal
9. Keeter Center New Year’s Eve! Farm-to-fork four-course meal, dancing, live music, and a sparkling cider toast. Time: seating from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
10. Legends in Concert New Year’s Eve! Features Dean Z as Elvis, The Blues Brothers, Alan Jackson, and Kenny Chesney - party favors, gourmet boxed dinners, and a midnight celebration. Time: 9:30 p.m.
11. Main Street Lake Cruises’ Landing Princess New Year’s Eve! Live DJ, dancing, games, prizes, party favors, hors d’oeuvres, dessert bar, and champagne toast - ages 21 and up - $99.
12. Pierce Arrow’s New Year’s Eve Event! Special show with James Sibley, Tony Turner, Scott Fraker, Travis Spratt, Dan Britton, Shonna Bonds, and guest, Doug Gabriel. Games, giveaways, hors d’oeuvres, and a live countdown with balloon drop. Time: 9:00 p.m.
13. Showboat Branson Belle’s New Year’s Eve Cruise! Live show - Celebrate, three-course meal, dancing, and a midnight toast with sparkling grape juice. Time: 8:00 p.m. (Currently sold out)
14. Silver Dollar City New Year’s Eve Celebration! Disciple in concert, SDC Saloon radio broadcast, comedian and juggler, Albert Lucas, AYO Voices of Glory, and dance party at the Red Gold Heritage Hall with the band, Members Only. Time: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
15. Up Close Concerts Presents Bill Anderson & Friends! Bill Anderson with Janie Fricke, Moe Bandy, T. G. Sheppard, Jeannie Seely, and Moore & Moore at the Welk Resort Theatre. Time: 7:00 p.m.
When it comes to celebrating, nothing beats a visit to Branson -- come celebrate 2017 and look forward to 2018 with food, fun, and all your favorite Branson stars!