Discover 20 Big Branson Ideas for Your Best Spring Break Ever!
Whether it’s a “break” from college, high school, grade school, or just a raging case of cabin fever, Branson’s offering the Spring Break of your dreams! Mid-March through mid-April, everything from shows to attractions, and from hotels to shopping centers, offer up specials from package deals to end-of-season sales, and from significant savings to added amenities, all for the Spring Break visitor. Especially for families, this break from the everyday grind is the perfect time of year to escape for a few days, and that’s exactly what Branson offers - the getaway that’s anything but a grind...it’s a grand good time for any and all, so come on down and have a ball!
Live Entertainment! Our shows love families, and it really “shows” during Spring Break -- family passes can be found at:
1. ABBA Tribute - Thank You for the Music is Branson’s gift to everyone who adores the Swedish sensation! Exceptional Branson artists deliver the energetic dance moves, the larger-than-life personas and, of course, that long list of catchy pop tunes like “Mamma Mia,” “Take a Chance on Me,” and “Dancing Queen.”
2. Amazing Pets puts our favorite, furry, four-legged friends front and center on stage! With many of these cats and dogs rescued from shelters, you'll be surprised at what these common house pets can do -- a delightful atmosphere for kids from 3 to 93! Beautiful, colorful birds are the show's special guest stars!
3. AYO starring Voices of Glory sets the stage for the most touching musical success story! Three siblings who delighted the audience and judges alike on America's Got Talent, share the type of music and message that fits Branson like a glove. Songs range from originals to pop, soul, oldies, gospel, and more.
4. Beach Boys’ California Dreamin’ delivers a magical music recipe with a dash of the 60’s and 70’s, a pinch of folk, and a whole bowlful of fun! Sharing the best of the West coast genius of the Beach Boys, as well as your folksy rock favorites, this sensational cast gives you a show full of nostalgia and unforgettable songs.
5. Broadway to Bublé Starring George Dyer - a stunning voice that delivers everything from big pop hits to Broadway-style music, and even a little touch of opera! Whether you enjoy Michael Bublé, or Broadway’s best songs, or pop radio’s hottest hits, you’ll love the big, beautiful voice of the magnificent George Dyer!
6. Comedy Jamboree is the perfect answer to “what’s the best way to tickle even the toughest funny bone?” Headlined by the most gifted goofballs you’ll find anywhere, this show is filled with audience interaction and the kind of laughter that leaves you sore, but satisfied!
7. Down Home Country is a down-home dose of music-in-the-morning heaven that features classic country, Western swing, gospel songs, and comedy that kicks off your day on the perfect note! Jamie Haage, Melody Hart, and Jarrett Dougherty’s batty batch of crazy characters headline the show.
8. The Duttons have mastered the type of harmonies and happiness that only family can deliver! It’s mom, dad, brothers, sisters, and in-laws sharing one stage...one big family that can sing, play multiple instruments, and make us laugh -- it’s no surprise that they did so well on America’s Got Talent!
9. Grand Jubilee is a grand, good time from beginning to end! Headlined by the sensational quartet, New South, this terrific Branson variety show features a wide range of music. You’ll enjoy pop, country, rock, and gospel, as well as a variety of Top 40 selections.
New in Branson for 2018! Enjoying something new together is what brings families back to Branson year after year! Here’s what you shouldn’t miss during Spring Break this year:
10. Time Traveler at Silver Dollar City...there’s no bigger news in 2018, especially for coaster enthusiasts around the globe! Custom-designed for mountainous terrain, it reaches speeds of 50.3 mph with a 90 degree, 10-story vertical drop. It’s the fastest, steepest, and tallest complete-circuit spinning coaster in the world - the first and only coaster of its kind with three inversions, a 95-foot tall vertical loop, and a double launch!
11. Samson arrives! One of the bible’s most fascinating figures, Samson comes to life on the Branson stage! You’ll find yourself immersed in the incredible tale of his devastating fall from grace and his uplifting journey to redemption! Blessed by God with superhuman strength, Samson is the world’s original superhero.
12. Billy Yates brings us Hit Songwriters in the Round! The best of performing songwriters will join the award-winning Yates in unplugged and unscripted performances, sharing the stories behind their music. Artists will rotate weekly throughout the season, with each appearing in three shows.
13. Nedgra Culp & Girls on Fire stars longtime popular performer, Nedgra Culp, one of Branson’s best voices! She’s stolen the spotlight from many headliners as a supporting player, but now Culp owns the spotlight in this incredible new production that also showcases Dana Currier, Amy Harper, and a live band,
14. Great new shows at the Jim Stafford Theatre! Classic country fans will love Heartland Country, starring long-time entertainers, Splinter Middleton and Casey Ellison, and newcomers with long-time family ties to Branson’s entertainment community, Kaylie Adams and Logan Allen. And mornings will be brighter with the addition of Bluegrass Remedy Featuring Kari Garrison!
Branson’s list of “Can’t Miss!” To make the Spring Break experience that much sweeter, don’t miss these unforgettable experiences:
15. Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Attraction! It’s long been on the list of Branson’s top attractions, and now it only gets better in 2018! All those gorgeous horses, brilliant costumes, and talented performers, not to mention some of the best eats you’ll find in Branson!
16. Fritz’s Adventure! A multidimensional, physical activity experience that offers everything from climbing to sliding, and from zipping to swinging - it’s active enjoyment designed with the family in mind. Discover utility poles, bridges, rock-climbing walls, giant boulders, buildings for scaling, multiple slides, tunnels, tubes, and more.
17. Magic, magic, and even more...illusions! Reza - Edge of Illusion is mesmerizing audiences in Branson with everything from sleight-of-hand to grand illusions! Illusionist Rick Thomas is Branson’s master of magical arts -- innovative, dynamic, and riveting! Led by Master Magicians, Hamners’ Unbelievable Variety features stunning magic, beautiful birds, comedy impressionism, aerial arts, and more.
18. Get the ultimate family portrait at Branson’s Famous Old Time Photos, the area’s most authentic and immersive vintage photo experience! No simple backdrops here; each set has been carefully designed and constructed to look and feel like the genuine thing! Discover a wide selection of costumes, high quality sets and props, and a keepsake vintage photo that you’ll treasure for years to come!
19. The Titanic Museum Branson! This stirring tribute beautifully honors the passengers aboard when the ‘unsinkable’ vessel did the unexpected and unimaginable on its maiden voyage...it sank. A collection of more than 400 personal and private artifacts, and fascinating interactive and immersive displays.
20. Shepherd of the Hills is back with a bang! For Spring Break, the landmark Branson attraction will have their ATV rides available, as well as the newly renovated Inspiration Tower. By late May, the historic play will be performing, and the brand new Homestead Adventure Park, complete with a kids’ area, will be open!
For more information on anything listed here, or for great deals on vacation packages for Spring Break, or any time of the year, give our experienced vacation planning specialists a call at 877.688.3179.