We recently shared a helpful list with you - “...Your 30 Favorite Shows…” - and we promised to share more favorites soon...here it is, a list of 12 attractions that are sure to land on your list of Branson’s best things to do!
We’ve put these attractions in alpha order:
1. Branson’s Famous Old Time Photos: There are plenty of shops in town to choose from, but you won’t find a more authentic and fun experience! Scores of costumes, fun sets, cool props, and friendly service! Located in the plaza on The Strip at the corner of Wildwood Drive, right next door to Jimmy John’s.
2. Branson Zipline: With a variety of canopy tours, Snowflex Tubing, a walking tour, and more, this attraction has an adventure that’s perfect for every member of the family! Just minutes north of Branson on Highway 65.
3. Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure: Discover everything from an Emerald Forest Mirror Maze to an Exotic Butterfly Aviary under one beautiful roof! Located where The Strip intersects with Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
4. Fritz’s Adventure: 80,000 square feet of rock-climbing, sliding, tunneling, flying, and more fascinating features everywhere you turn! Found right where The Strip intersects with Fall Creek Road.
5. IMAX Films: Ozarks Legacy & Legend: A stunningly gorgeous film created especially for this humongous screen! This fascinating story focuses on the McFarlain family, and how they struggled to survive and thrive in the sparsely populated hills of the Ozarks for more than a hundred years. At the IMAX Entertainment Complex on Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
6. National Tiger Sanctuary: A forever home for beautiful creatures that include tigers, lions, and other exotic cats, as well as domestic furry friends! Located just a few minutes south of Springfield and a few minutes north of Branson on Highway 65.
7. Shepherd of the Hills Homestead Tour: Experience the beauty of this iconic Branson landmark - see behind the scenes of the legendary Outdoor Drama, the land so loved by author Harold Belle Wright, and everything else that makes this piece of the Ozarks so very special! On West Highway 76, less than two miles from where it intersects with the Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
8. Shepherd of the Hills Inspiration Tower: Before or after you take the Shepherd of the Hills Tour, glide to the top of this 230-foot tower that provides 360 degree views of the gorgeous Ozarks countryside! You’ll find this fascinating piece of architecture holding court over the historic Shepherd of the Hills Homestead.
9. Silver Dollar City: Of course, no list of favorite attractions is complete without this multi-award-winning theme park that boasts exciting coasters, loads of children’s activities and special features, big events and popular festivals, unforgettable food and shopping, endless music, and more! Beautifully situated on Branson’s Indian Point, the most well-known peninsula on massive Table Rock Lake.
10. St. James Winery & Restaurant: Branson’s fast becoming known for it’s array of excellent wineries and distilleries, but this one tops our list! Missouri’s most awarded winery features incredible dining and other features that set it apart from the rest. Located on Highway 165 near the intersection with Highway 76.
11. Titanic Museum Attraction: Easily one of the most recognizable landmarks on The Strip, this massive ship-shaped, interactive museum lovingly keeps alive the memory of all those who made that famously fateful voyage more than a hundred years ago. You’ll see this attraction “sailing” onto The Strip near Highway 165.
12. World’s Largest Toy Museum Complex: Have they got toys, but what’s more, have they got museums! Yep, in addition to a nearly countless collection of toys, under one sensational roof you’ll find the Harold Bell Wright, National BB Gun, World of Checkers, Stearnsy Bear, and Paul Harvey Jr. Museums. Located on Branson’s world-famous Strip - Highway 76.
And there you have it, a list of Branson attractions sure to become favorite stops with every visit! Next up, we’ll share a list of favorite places to eat!