State Park Marina’s 24-Foot Pontoon on Table Rock Lake - oh, yeah! State Park is the Branson area’s largest complete-service marina, with an excellent location on the area’s largest and most beautiful lake! The 24-foot Pontoon lets you cruise the open water in luxury...you and up to eleven of your best buddies or family members! And with the enormous size and shoreline of Table Rock Lake, it shouldn’t be too tough to find your own secluded cove for some privacy. These large pontoons are stable boats, making them ideal for pulling folks on a ski tube, and for stopping at the perfect spot for a refreshing dip in the water. Each of State Park Marina’s Harris Cruiser Pontoons feature a 90HP Honda motor, a stereo with iPod connection, a sun top, life vests, and a ladder for swimming access.
In addition to being the area’s biggest provider of watercraft rentals, State Park Marina offers a full-service Boathouse Boutique, where you’ll find everything from ladies fashion and jewelry, to sunscreen, refreshments, and fishing maps. There’s also a full-service restaurant at the Marina - Danna’s Boathouse BBQ, famous for their burgers, nachos and, of course, delicious barbecue, and a Dive Shop can also be found on site (you’d be surprised at what you’ll find in the depths of Table Rock Lake!) New to the Marina, the Oasis Hawaiian Shaved Ice - yum!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Rates and reservations are available ONLY by calling us directly at 877-688-3179. We’ll investigate availability and make reservations to fit your schedule. Rental rates depend on how many hours you require, and can change depending on weekday, weekend, and holiday availability. Our special relationship with State Park Marina means we can give you our best available rates on all rentals!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- State Park Marina’s 24-Foot Pontoon can be found at 380 State Park Marina Road on Table Rock Lake - it’s near the Showboat Branson Belle, Table Rock State Park, and Dewey Short Visitors Center.
- The Harris Cruiser 24-foot Pontoon weighs 2,447 pounds, can accommodate 12 people, and features a Honda 90hp engine. There is a stereo with iPod connection, swim ladder, and a sun top.
- Boats can be rented for four (4) hours, eight (8) hours, or all day. (See detailed scheduling information below.)
- State Park Marina also features the Boathouse Boutique, a full-service Dive Shop, Danna’s Boathouse BBQ, and Oasis Hawaiian Shaved Ice.
- Boat rental guests should check in at the Marina thirty (30) minutes prior to reservation time.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license to rent a watercraft - prior watercraft operating experience is required for ALL renters.
- Anyone born after January 1, 1984, must show a boating safety ID card.
- Temporary boating permits are available at State Park Marina; this service may not be available elsewhere in Branson.
- All boat and watercraft rentals require a damage deposit, in the form of a credit card, that the guest will present at the marina.
- Life vests for each guest on board are included with the Pontoon rental fee.
- Safety guidelines and operation instructions are also included with the rental fee.
- Fuel is extra and can be purchased by the guest at the Marina. The guest is also responsible for any extras, including merchandise purchased from the Boutique, food from Danna’s, and the rental of tubes or skis.
- Fishing licenses are available at the Marina; fee applies.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance - “no shows” will be assessed one half (50%) of the full rental fee.
- The Marina is a pet-friendly property - this applies to boat rentals (excludes waverunners and other personal-sized watercraft.)
- State Park Marina closes for the season on November 1.
Scheduling Information - Four (4) Hour Rentals
Four (4) Hour Rental: Until June 1, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 1:30PM - 2:00PM - 2:30PM
Four (4) Hour Rental: From June 1 through September 4, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 1:30PM - 2:00PM - 2:30PM - 3:00PM
Four (4) Hour Rental: From September 5 through September 30, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 1:30PM - 2:00PM
Four (4) Hour Rental: From October 1 through October 31, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 10:30AM - 11:00AM - 11:30AM - 12:00NOON
Scheduling Information - Eight (8) Hour Rentals
Eight (8) Hour Rental: Until June 1, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Eight (8) Hour Rental: From June 1 through September 4, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 9:00AM - 11:00AM
Eight (8) Hour Rental: From September 5 through September 30, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Eight (8) Hour Rental: From October 1 through October 31, available start times are as follows:
Scheduling Information - All Day Rentals
All Day Rental: Until June 1, all day schedule is: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
All Day Rental: June 1 through September 4, all day schedule is: 7:00AM to 7:00PM
All Day Rental: September 5 through September 30, all day schedule is: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
All Day Rental option is not available beginning October 1.
NOTE: The start time is the earliest the boat rental will be available; however, guests may arrive later than the time noted. Regardless of guest arrival time, the boat must be returned by the designated end time.
If you’re looking for a great time at the lake...well, how about a fabulous time on an incredible lake - we’ve got you covered! For an unforgettable experience on the water, you need look no further than State Park Marina on Table Rock Lake, where you can bring the whole gang to join you on a 24-Foot Pontoon - it’s gonna be amazing!