Branson Zipline’s Ozarks Explorer Canopy Tour delivers nearly two hours of eco-adventure excitement! Your incredible experience will include a total of seven ziplines and ten suspension bridge crossings, and you’ll be transported from Wolfe Creek Station to the top of Wolfe Mountain aboard a real Pinzgauer Swiss Army Troop Carrier -- making the trip to your zip just another part of the fun! You’ll cross canopy-covered walkways to each zipline, and learn about the ecology of the area from an Ozarks’ native who’s accredited by the Association for Challenge Course Technology, making your exciting journey an educational one, too!
It’s fabulous fun for families, couples, your gang of buddies, and just about any group that’s looking for something different...something to write home about - or post...something that requires little instruction, but results in a whole lot of fun, it’s the ideal Branson outdoor activity! Can’t you just imagine Branson Zipline’s Ozarks Explorer Canopy Tour as the ultimate in a unique and healthy bachelor or bachelorette party? Of course you can!
Optional Walking Tour: Not into zipping with your party? For families and other groups enjoying Branson Zipline, the Wolfe Mountain Walking Tour is the ideal solution for anyone who loves the great outdoors, but prefers to experience it on the ground! Regardless of which Zipline Tour your group has booked, feel free to schedule a walking tour for yourself and any other non-zippers in your party.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Branson Zipline is located in Wolfe Mountain Preserve - just 9 miles north of Branson.
- Branson Zipline Ozarks Explorer Canopy Tour can be found at 2339 U.S. 65 in Walnut Shade.
- Your Tour will include a 10-minute, required orientation to cover the basics of safe zipline use.
- The Xplorer Canopy Tour takes 2.5 to 3 hours to complete, and includes a mid-mountain snack break.
- There is no age restriction; however, for safety reasons, guests must weigh at least 70 pounds, and not more than 275 pounds.
- The maximum number of people on the tour is twelve (12.)
- Guests should wear casual, comfortable clothing, and closed-toe shoes. Long hair should be tied back, and no dangling jewelry should be worn.
- For the safety of all guests and employees of the Preserve, cameras of any kind are not allowed on the tour.
- The Preserve is open daily from February 10 through December 31 for tours, including holidays. Operating hours can change seasonally, and according to the weather.
- Wolfe Creek Station offers a themed gift shop that includes not only logo merchandise, but unique items like handmade Amish crafts and canned goods, birdhouses, home decor, and more.
- The store typically opens at 8:00 a.m. depending on the season, but will always open by 9:00 a.m. when weather permits.
- Branson Zipline was built to exceed standards set by the Association for Challenge Course Technology.
You’ll glide along seven ziplines, traipse across ten suspension bridges, enjoy the glorious creations of Mother Nature all around you, and make an exhilarating 40 foot Dynamite Drop at the end of your zipline adventure -- there’s nothing else quite like it anywhere, or at any other zipline attraction, in Branson! Get ready for the zip-zooming time of your life, only at Branson Zipline’s Ozarks Xplorer Canopy Tour!
- All participants must sign a waiver; those under 18 years-of-age (17 and under) must have the signature of their parent or legal guardian.
- Children must be able to complete their tour independent of an adult.
- All zipline guests must be in good physical health with average strength and mobility in order to participate; they must also be able to independently maneuver through openings that are 24-inches-wide.
- Anyone with serious medical conditions, including heart-related issues, back injuries, and/or other serious illnesses, and/or those who do not meet the above requirements, cannot participate in Branson Zipline activities.
- All participants must be able to hear verbal directions from at least 60 feet away, and be able to see someone at least 60 feet away.
- Zipline participants must have the strength to climb a 40-foot vertical incline, bring their knees to their chest, and walk approximately 100 yards across suspended walkways.
- Wolfe Creek Preserve allows smoking only in designated areas; everything outside a designated area is smoke-free. Further, participates cannot use tobacco products of any kind during their tour and/or while wearing equipment provided by Branson Zipline.
- Individuals impaired by alcohol and/or drugs will not be permitted to participate; this includes impairment by legal or illegal drugs.
- All participants must arrive at Wolfe Creek Station for tour check-in at least 30 minutes before their scheduled tour. All tours begin on time; refunds will not be issued for late arrivals.
- There are restrooms at Wolfe Creek Station - please plan accordingly as there are no restroom facilities anywhere else on the property.
- There are no weather-related refunds; Branson Zipline reserves the right to proceed with scheduled tours regardless of the weather. In the event of lightning, the General Manager reserves the right to cancel a tour.
- Participants in the Wolfe Creek Photo Safari must be capable of climbing a flight of stairs, and hiking over gentle downhill terrain for a distance of approximately one-and-one-half miles (1.5) over a period of an hour and a half (1.5 hours.)