The VIP Discover Branson Tour is Branson’s only upscale, uptown-style journey around town! You’ll experience the fun and fascinating sights of the city, enjoy hearing the history behind America’s capital of live entertainment, and even share a few laughs along the way! You’ll travel in style aboard a beautiful 18-passenger Mercedes Sprinter...enough room for you and the family...maybe you and your buddies...plenty of room for your sorority sisters’ reunion...or maybe a few good friends you’ll be meeting for the first time! An experienced and knowledgeable guide will share stories that’ll give you insight into how the Branson story began and what happens behind the scenes, along with entertaining observations. You’ll can also get your questions answered, maybe share a Branson story of your own -- all while taking in the scenery and landmarks along the way. Get a breathtaking view of Branson’s Lake Taneycomo and Table Rock Lake from atop Table Rock Dam...hear the inspirational story behind Hard-Work-U, also known as College of the Ozarks...see the stunning view from Top of the Rock, the breathtaking property created by Johnny Morris, owner of the world-famous Bass Pro Shops. You’ll also experience two charming downtowns -- the historic village of Hollister, with it’s quaint and eclectic Downing Street, and Historic Downtown Branson, brimming with mom & pop shops, diners, attractions, and newly redesigned walkways, streets, and more!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The VIP Discover Branson Tour is available Monday through Friday at 9:30AM.
- You’ll board the VIP Discover Branson Tour vehicle at the VIP Tours of Branson located directly across from the Hollywood Wax Museum.
- The box office is located at 3027 W Highway 76 Country Boulevard.
- Your tour vehicle is a Mercedes Sprinter Coach, equipped with 4G mobile, WiFi, and USB outlets at every seat.
- The tour takes approximately three (3) hours.
- A typical tour includes, but is not necessarily limited to, stops at Top of the Rock, College of the Ozarks and The Keeter Center, and an up-close view of the Showboat Branson Belle.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera, or have your cell phone handy - there will be plenty of opportunities to photograph beautiful scenery and other fascinating sights!
- All guests consuming alcoholic beverages must have a valid driver’s license or state photo ID; paper ID’s are not accepted as a form of identification.
- Conceal/carry permits will not be recognized; weapons are not permitted aboard any vehicle operated by VIP Tours of Branson.
- Please Note: Tickets to this specialty tour are sold as non-refundable.
Not your run-of-the-mill coach...not your typical sightseeing tour...not your average experience at any level - this is a Branson tour experience at its very best, and it’s only available at the VIP Discover Branson Tour!