Fritz’s Adventure is the popular Branson attraction where the great outdoors comes inside! A multidimensional, physical activity experience that offers everything from climbing to sliding, and from zipping to swinging - it’s active enjoyment designed with the family in mind. You’ll discover an awe-inspiring 80,000 square feet spread over three floors, with features like utility poles to climb, an impressive parkour area, bridges suspended stories above the ground, towering rock-climbing walls, giant boulders, a massive ropes course, urban brick buildings for scaling, a life-size water tower, multiple slides, tunnels and tubes to burrow in, and an airworthy airplane inviting exploration. This is your incredible opportunity to climb on things prohibited in the outside world...zip and soar from places typically off-limits...explore the usually inaccessible...it’s your opportunity for adventure that’s normally out-of-reach, all in a safe environment that’s both thrilling and secure!
A couple of hours enjoying Fritz’s Adventure might leave you feeling a little hungry; no worries, Fritz’s Cafe is stocked with sandwiches, wraps, salads, and kid’s meals! You’ll also need to stay hydrated during your visit; you’ll find beverages for purchase at the Cafe, and drinking fountains throughout the facility.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Fritz’s Adventure is found at 1425 West Highway 76 in Branson.
- Depending upon the season and day of the week, Fritz’s opens as early as 10:00AM and will close as late as Midnight - 365 days a year. A typical day would be 10:00AM to 8:00PM, but always check the operating hours in advance of your visit. The average visit to the facility is two (2) to four (4) hours, but the length of stay is entirely at the discretion of each guest.
- Ticket prices for Fritz’s Adventure range by age, and everyone entering the facility needs a paid admission. Although all guests are encouraged to enjoy the activities suitable for them, parents, grandparents, and guardians with a paid ticket are not required to participate.
- All youth under the age of sixteen (16) must be accompanied by an adult chaperone with a paid admission - adult is defined as age 18 and older. Children cannot be “dropped off” at the facility.
- An admission ticket (wristband) is good for the full day of purchase; your wristband is not transferable, and it will be voided and deemed invalid if it has been removed and reattached.
- Guests with an intact wristband may exit and re-enter the building throughout the day - using the exit and entrance turnstiles accordingly.
- Access to all attractions is not guaranteed during your visit.
- Guests exhibiting behavior that’s deemed inappropriate, unruly, or contrary to posted rules, may be asked to leave, and will not have their admission refunded.
- Attractions within the facility may have restrictions based on age and/or height and/or weight. Restrictions are posted throughout the facility.
- Guests may bring empty, personal-size water bottles into Fritz’s Adventure to fill at a drinking fountain, or with beverages purchased at the Cafe. Full beverage containers and food or snack items of any kind cannot be brought into the facility.
- Remember to wear attire appropriate for physical activity - athletic shoes and clothing is best. Due to the nature of several activities, please wear shorts, leggings, or pants under dresses or skirts. NO flip-flops, slide on shoes, high heels, or swimwear - please! If a guest does not have proper footwear, Fritz’s rents such footwear for a small fee.
- Fritz’s Adventure has lockers available for $5 per day (cash or credit.) Some attractions require the removal of all loose items, including those in pockets - buckets are located nearby to stash items only during the use of each attraction. These buckets are not intended to replace secure locker storage, and Fritz’s is not responsible for the security of any items in the buckets.
- Smoking is not permitted at Fritz’s - indoors, outdoors, or anywhere on the property - this includes all tobacco and vapor products.
Branson is brimming with shows, museums, parks, lakes, water attractions, go-karts, and mini-golf, but in this famously fantastic destination filled with everything fun, there's only one Fritz’s Adventure, and consider this your invitation to come play for the day!