Shepherd of the Hills 8-Lines Zipline Canopy Tour includes all the ziplines at this Branson canopy tour attraction! You’ll zip along four short lines and four longer lines from platform to platform and through the scenic acreage of the legendary Shepherd of the Hills Homestead. The adventurous Canopy Tour is the latest in exciting experiences waiting to be had at the Homestead; you’ll also find the newly renovated Inspiration Tower and the Vigilante Extreme ZipRider that launches from it, as well as ATV rides, an animated Christmas-time drive-through display, a ropes course, Lil Pete’s Playland for your little rugrats, and the long-running, iconic Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Drama. And, if you don’t have time for all eight ziplines, you can always opt for the Canopy Tour that includes only the four short lines or the one with the four longer lines. Regardless of which Tour you take, you can count on having a fantastic time in the beautiful Ozark Mountains of Branson!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Shepherd of the Hills 8-Lines Zipline Canopy Tour is located at the Shepherd of the Hills Homestead at 5586 West Highway 76.
- You’ll find the Homestead approximately 1.5 miles west of The Strip and Shepherd of the Hills Expressway intersection.
- The Zipline Canopy Tour has no height restrictions or requirements.
- The weight limit for all Canopy Tour guests is 250 pounds.
- Guests must be at least three (3) years of age and weigh at least 75 pounds.
- Sunglasses, jewelry, and other loose items must be removed or secured - it’s recommended that you remove all valuables and keep them locked in your vehicle.
- Wear comfortable shoes that are secured on your feet - no flip flops or loose shoes.
- All participants will be assisted with their gear and given basic, but thorough, instructions prior to zipping.
- The Zipline Canopy Tours operate everyday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Enjoy the ultimate in zipline adventures when you visit a Branson landmark to experience the Shepherd of the Hills 8-Lines Zipline Canopy Tour!