Branson’s Shepherd of the Hills Ropes Course - yep, that’s right, you can now experience a fun and challenging ropes course at one of Branson’s most legendary venues! With a comfortable harness for safety, you’ll enjoy a variety of swinging bridges, rope walls, and other fun features. There are a few requirements and restrictions for this activity, but it’s all about making sure you have a great time while feeling secure. And you won’t find a prettier place that’s home to a ropes course; the Shepherd of the Hills Homestead is a special little slice of the Ozark Mountains that’s been home to the historic Outdoor Drama for several decades. In addition to the Drama that tells the story of the best-selling book, The Shepherd of the Hills, the property is home to the stunning Inspiration Tower, Off-Road Ozark ATV Adventures, Lil Pete’s Playland, Zipline Canopy Tours, and the breathtaking Vigilante Extreme ZipRider.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Shepherd of the Hills Ropes Course is located at the Shepherd of the Hills Homestead - 5586 West Highway 76.
- The Homestead is easy to find - head out west on 76 and you’ll find it less than two miles beyond where The Strip intersects with Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- The maximum weight limit for guests using the Ropes Course is 300 pounds; there is no minimum weight limit.
- Guests must be 48” (48 inches) or taller to use the Ropes Course on their own; guests under 48 inches must be accompanied by an adult, must be able to walk unassisted, and must fit into the safety harness.
- The maximum height limit is 6’8” (6 feet 8 inches.)
- As long as guests meet the above requirements, there are no age restrictions.
- Wear comfortable shoes that are secured on your feet - no flip flops or loose shoes.
- All participants will be assisted with their harness prior to participating.
- The Shepherd of the Hills Ropes Course operates Tuesday through Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- After August 18th, The Shepherd of the Hills Ropes Course operates Tuesday through Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Looking for a way to enjoy the great outdoors while getting a bit of exercise? Branson has the answer, and you’ll find it at the Shepherd of the Hills Ropes Course!