The Hollywood All Access Pass lets you enjoy the phenomenal Hollywood Wax Museum, easily one of the most memorable landmarks on Branson’s world-famous strip, along with three additional exciting and immersive experiences! Altogether, your pass gets you into the Museum, the Castle of Chaos, Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors, and Shoot for the Stars Mini-Golf...it’s a whole lot of fun on one budget-friendly ticket!
The Hollywood Wax Museum offers the only all-celebrity collection of wax figures in the country. You’ll encounter television and movie stars so life-like, you might be tempted to ask for an autograph! The Castle of Chaos delivers an incredible adrenaline rush - it’s the world's first 5D ride and interactive shooting adventure! You’ll get 3D glasses and a pistol before exploring an eerie castle that might just be home to some evil supernatural activity! It’s delightfully frightening fun, and it’ll keep score for you! Then discover if you’re the chosen one in Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors. Make your way through the mirrored corridors of the Castle of Savannah, where 288 potential turns will have wondering where you came from and which way you’re going! There are hundreds of mirrored archways and infinite reflections in every direction! And Shoot for the Stars Mini-Golf - it’s the most fun you can have with a golf club! You’ll shoot your way through palm trees, parties, paparazzi, and Hollywood landmarks as your wisecracking agent, Marty, guides you from being discovered to your own star on Hollywood Boulevard!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints:
- Your Hollywood All Access Pass is your entry into all four (4) attractions at the Hollywood Wax Museum.
- The Hollywood Wax Museum, Castle of Chaos, Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors, and Shoot for the Stars Mini-Golf are located at 3030 West Highway 76.
- The complex is open 365 days per year, typically from 8:00AM to 8:00PM.
- Closing hours can vary by season, and can be as late as 12:00 midnight.
- The Hollywood Wax Museum complex is open on Christmas Eve from 8:00AM to 10:00PM, and on Christmas Day from 10:00AM to 10:00PM.
- There is a gift shop and concession area on-site.
- Still photography is permitted in the museum and on the mini-golf course.
For non-stop hours filled with family-friendly fun and excitement, you’re best Branson bet is a Hollywood All Access Pass!