Branson Ticket Source
Price Including Taxes & Fees*
Prices as of 12/15/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
Come visit Wonderworks, a multilevel interactive attraction that has over one hundred hands-on exhibitions available to teach and entertain. The 48,000 square foot building will fill your mind with wonder as you experience S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) based adventures. You'll have the chance to experience winds at the same level as a Category 1 hurricane, a whopping 74 miles an hour! Other fantastic experiences include the XD Theater, Bubble Lab, and Strike a Pose. If art is really what interests you, don't miss the Wonder Art Gallery where you can see illusion art. Your eyes may deceive you a bit there!
Specific to the Branson location of Wonderworks are "The Branson Experience" and "American Pride". The Branson Experience features the history of our area including Native American Tribes, Musical Theater and much more! The American Pride exhibit displays American Innovation in science, the arts, medical research and technology.
There is fun for all to have at Wonderworks Branson!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints:
- Wonderworks Branson is appropriate for all ages.
- There is an onsite cafe as well as a gift shop.
- Wonderworks is handicap accessible. This attraction has exhibits with flashing lights and motion which might not be suitable for those with diabetes, heart problems, seizures, or vertigo.
- Photography & video recording is allowed
- Parking is free. There is a parking lot attached to the premises.
- Wonder Coasters, 360 Bikes, Clip 'n Climb, XD Theater, and Astronaut Gyro. Training rides all have height and weight limits.
- Closed toes shoes are required for many activities.
- Guests typically spend around 3-4 hours of fun.