Lodge of the Ozarks has long been a Branson favorite for guests seeking affordable luxury, now it’s your turn to discover this hotel gem! Conveniently located on Highway 76, Branson’s famous “Strip,” the Lodge offers amenities that set it apart from similar size properties, including a 24-hour Fitness Center, large indoor pool, spacious rooms with numerous amenities, and upscale rustic-style lodge decor. It’s also one of those rare places that houses a live entertainment venue in the same facility - The Hughes Brothers Theatre hosts two of Branson’s most popular shows! The Lodge of the Ozarks is also an excellent place to hold a conference, convention, reunion, or any other large gathering - with 4,700 square feet of meeting space, the Lodge can easily accommodate groups of up to 300.
In addition to the special features we mentioned above, the Lodge of the Ozarks offers an extensive and complimentary breakfast that features several hot items, including Belgian waffles and biscuits and gravy. You’ll also enjoy complimentary WiFi service, and thoughtfully appointed rooms with features that make for a pleasant and convenient stay, like hair dryers, irons with ironing boards, and coffee makers.
Not only will you be staying in the beautiful Lodge of the Ozarks, with updated and comfortable furnishings and decor, along with loads of on-site amenities, you’ll be staying near live entertainment, including the Jim Stafford Theatre and the Dutton Family Theatre - not to mention, you’ll have The Hughes Music Show and SIX performing in the same building, just a few steps away from your room! (Tickets to on-site shows sold separately.)
Check In: 3:00 p.m.
Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
Property Information/Things to Know
- The Lodge of the Ozarks is located at 3431 West Highway 76.
- There are 186 rooms on two floors.
- Breakfast is complimentary and typically offers eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, rosemary diced potatoes, Belgian waffles, fruit, cereal, juice, and coffee.
- Corridors - Interior
- Decor - updated and upscale rustic lodge style
- Entrance - covered vehicle entryway for registration
- Fitness facility - 24 Hour - offers free weights and aerobic machines, including stationary cycles and treadmills
- Ice machine
- Internet service - WiFi (complimentary)
- Lobby - large with fireplace and several sitting areas (great for getting groups registered)
- Meeting space - accommodates up to 300 people
- Pet-free (pets not allowed)
- Rooms available: Standard King, Double Queen, King with jetted tub, Queen with jetted tub, and Queen designed for guests with disabilities
- Swimming pool - Indoor (large)
- Alarm clock/radio
- Coffee maker (complimentary coffee and condiments)
- Desk with chair (select rooms)
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Jetted tub (select rooms)
- Microwave available (select rooms)
- Television - flat panel
When it’s time to start planning your first visit to Branson, or your twenty-first, make sure to confirm your preferred lodging first, and remember, everything you prefer in lodging can be found at the lovely Lodge of the Ozarks!