STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
The Duttons give Branson the most incredible entertainment, the type of harmonies and happiness that only family can deliver! It’s mom, dad, brothers, sisters, and in-laws sharing one stage...one big family of music, dance, and laughter! Their energy, enthusiasm, and natural born talent has kept them in the entertainment limelight for years, so it was no surprise to their Branson fans that they did so well on America’s Got Talent. The family togetherness really touched the judges, especially Sharon Osborne, and their undeniable talent wowed them. They can sing, play multiple instruments, and get the entire audience laughing themselves silly!
There’s a special charm the Duttons possess that can’t be duplicated, it’s something that’s uniquely their own. They were already immensely successful before the world’s most famous singing ”hobo,” BoxCar Willie, brought them to Branson to perform in his theater. After a successful run sharing his venue, they bought it. Soon, the Duttons became a popular Strip mainstay, continually changing up their show, but always keeping what’s endeared them to millions of fans, that high class style of homespun fun that’s entirely irresistible!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- The Duttons perform at the Dutton Family Theater.
- The theater is located at 3454 West 76 Country Boulevard.
- There are 2:00 p.m. performances on most Wednesdays with most Fridays added in September and October, and most Tuesdays through Fridays during November - December dates are limited. Shows at 8:00 p.m. are on most Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, with Wednesdays added September through November, and Fridays in October and November - December dates are limited to 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and 8.
- You can expect to spend about two hours with The Duttons, with an intermission.
- There is accessible seating for guests with disabilities.
- There is a gift shop and concession area in the lobby of the theater.
- The Duttons hold a meet and greet after the show (and sometimes even before the show!)
- Still photography is allowed - video and audio recordings are not.
- The Duttons are family friendly and suitable for all ages.
- Other shows hosted at the Dutton Family Theater are ALL HANDS ON DECK, Leroy New - A Tribute to Marty Robbins & Classic Country Stars, and The Magic & Comedy of Taylor Reed.
Do you love great music? Music delivered with sensational vocals and multiple instruments; music that includes the family lined up on the stage fiddling their hearts out and playing songs you know and love? Then The Duttons are certainly your cup of tea! Do you love family togetherness? How about a show that you can enjoy with every member of the family, young and old? Then The Duttons is your type of family! It’s everything you’re looking for in a show! So come on in, grab a seat, and discover entertainment that represents the heart and soul of Branson - come on in and discover The Duttons!
The Duttons, that fantastic family of entertainers, gives us a giant dose of Christmas cheer for the holidays! November and December finds the festive family doling out holiday happiness throughout their two-hour show. Touching at times, hilarious at others, and always genuinely family-friendly, it’s the holiday show that reminds you why Christmas is for the family, and to never forget the true reason for the season. Don’t wait too long to get your seats saved for the beautifully brilliant Dutton Family Christmas Show!