Lee Greenwood returns to the Branson stage for two very special appearances! That’s right, the man whose name is synonymous with the unforgettable song, “God Bless the USA,” will perform live in Branson on November 7 & December 5. In addition to the song that ignites the fire of faith and patriotism in even the most stoic of Americans, Greenwood has blessed country music with an impressive catalog of hits, including chart-toppers like “Somebody’s Gonna Love You,” “Going, Going, Gone,” “Dixie Road,” “I Don’t Mind the Thorns (If You’re the Rose,)” “Don’t Underestimate My Love for You,” “Hearts Aren’t Made to Break (They’re Made to Love,)” and “Mornin’ Ride.” He’s also stacked up the industry accolades, including a Grammy Award for Best Male Country Vocal Performance for “I.O.U.,” and a Country Music Association Award for Song of the Year for “God Bless the USA.” He was named Male Vocalist of the Year by the Academy of Country Music, and twice by the Country Music Association.
In addition to that famously beloved patriotic number and his #1 hits, Lee Greenwood had several excellent songs break into country music’s coveted Top Ten list, including “Ring on Her Finger, Time on Her Hands,” “She’s Lying,” “Fool’s Gold,” “Someone,” and “You’ve Got a Good Love Comin’.” It easy to see that this phenomenal artist has a lot of incredible music to share, so his is sure to be a simply-can’t-miss Branson concert!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Lee Greenwood will appear at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater, home of Legends in Concert.
- The theater is located at 1600 West Highway 76 in Branson - it’s also known as 76 Country Boulevard.
- The concert is scheduled for November 7, 2018 at 7:00PM & December 5, 2018 at 7:00PM.
- There is a newly renovated concession area in the theater - Legendary Eats - where you’ll find goodies like chili-cheese dogs, fresh-baked gourmet cookies, Johnsonville Brats, chocolate covered bananas, and more.
- The Bandstand Theater also has a nice gift shop, and a fun new sweet shop attached - Hurts Donuts!
- The complex has plenty of parking; some areas are hilly, but it’s easy to drop folks at the entry to the theater.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for this special limited-engagement performance are non-refundable.
With scores of hit contemporary country songs, the most coveted awards in the music industry, and the good fortune of having recorded what’s easily America’s favorite patriotic number, it’s a safe bet that tickets for this concert appearance won’t last long...get yours reserved now for the one-and-only Lee Greenwood!