Presleys’ Christmas Jubilee is perfect for a jolly Branson holiday! If you love their country music show, you’ll be crazy about Christmas with the Presley family - and it won’t just be a holiday happening, you’ll enjoy their regular season show for the first half, followed by the joys of the holiday during the second half. Presleys’ boasts an incredible lineup throughout the year, including several members of the Presley family and a strong cast of very talented musicians and singers - many have been with the show for years, which means returning guests will enjoy the same quality performance season after season.
Big country hits and other popular music may be the foundation of Presleys’ Country Jubilee, but downright hilarious and side-splitting comedy is their longevity secret weapon! Good, clean humor, courtesy of long-time favorites Herkimer and Cecil, as well as the adorable Cecil Jr. - all members of the Presley family - is what elevates this show to superstar status in a town filled with great entertainment. And that good time guarantee carries through to the holiday season, treating excited audiences to Christmas music favorites and loads of festive, feel-good cheer that turns many first-time guests into life-long fans!
- Presleys’ Christmas Jubilee can be found at 2920 West Highway 76.
- The show schedule for Christmas is: 8:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday from November 1 through December 14 - no shows on Sunday or November 28.
- The show is structured into two (2) parts - for the first half of the performance, you’ll enjoy the regular season show of Presleys’ Country Jubilee. Following a brief intermission, they’ll return to the stage and present their Christmas production.
- Their show venue is a Branson landmark; the Presley family was the first to build a theater on Highway 76, essentially starting the entertainment district that would become the world-famous “Strip.”
- The theater offers comfortable, roomy seating, a nice gift shop, and a well-stocked concession area.
- Presleys’ Christmas Jubilee is family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
Great Britain’s got nothin’ on Branson when it comes to royalty, in the live entertainment community, the “royal family” is full of talent, humor, and happiness - and it just so happens that they share the last name of the most famous “King” the world has ever known! Branson’s royal family invites you to share some holiday cheer in your favorite destination at the Presleys’ Christmas Jubilee!