The Hughes Brothers Christmas Show brings you one of Branson’s favorite families all wrapped up with a big bow for the holidays! When it comes to this most cherished of all seasons, the Hughes' gang knows what it takes to tickle the funny bone, grab that place in your soul that can’t help but sing-along to a good Christmas song, and deeply touch your heart with treasured family traditions and a reminder of the reason this season exists.
The Hughes Brothers, and their large and lovable extended family, bring you favorites from the holy aspect of the holiday, like a living nativity, as well as the fun and frivolous side of Christmas festivities, like a visit from the jolly many himself, Santa Claus! But at this show, even Santa takes time to get a little serious about the sacred side of this special December day - he’ll explain the meaning behind the many symbols of Christmas, an especially moving presentation that will surely make The Hughes Brothers Christmas Show a family tradition for you and yours for years to come.
You’ll enjoy the impeccable harmonies, the sensational instrumental skills, the dancing that consistently proves to be the envy of even the most skilled choreographers...you’ll discover that everything you love about the Hughes Brothers all year long is completely intact for their Christmas show, it just becomes gift-wrapped in the brilliant colors, enchanting costumes and scenery, beautiful music, pure emotions, and heartfelt passion of everyone’s favorite holiday!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- The Hughes Brothers Christmas Show can be found at the Hughes Brothers Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3425 West Highway 76.
- The Christmas Show can be seen at 10:00 a.m. during November and December on most Tuesdays and Thursdays, at 2:00 p.m. on most Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and at 8:00 p.m. on most Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- The 10:00 a.m. show on November 21 will be a Thanksgiving Special.
- There is a gift shop and concession area on site.
- Although there is parking near the front of the theater, most parking is along the sides and at the rear of the theater complex.
- The Hughes Brothers Christmas Show is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
When it’s time to gather the family for some entertainment that feels right at home, it’s time to come “home” to Branson for the Holidays...home to spend some precious time with the family at The Hughes Brothers Christmas Show!