Amazing Pets puts our favorite, furry, four-legged friends front and center on the Branson stage! Using an unusual troupe of performers comprised of cats and dogs you might find in anyone's house, this show creates a delightful atmosphere for kids from three to ninety-three! Many of the animals used have been rescued from shelters and humane societies across the country, given a good home, and lovingly trained to put a smile on the face of even the grumpiest of curmudgeons! You'll be surprised at what these common pets can do.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Amazing Pets perform at the Grand County Music Hall in the Grand Country Resort.
- The Grand Country Resort can be found at 1945 West Highway 76.
- The show runs from January through December, with most performances at 10:00 a.m., and some 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. performances on select dates.
- Amazing Pets is approximately two hours in length with an intermission, and is suitable for guests of all ages.
- There are seating options for guests with disabilities, including wheelchair seating, aisle seating, and seating that has limited or no stairs.
- Non-flash photography is permitted while Amazing Pets performs.
- The Grand Country Resort is also home to a buffet restaurant, gift shops, and other indoor activities and attractions.
There's so much to love about watching these feline and canine critters entertain us, but these cuddly pets aren't the only performers stealing hearts with every show, their flying, feathered friends share the stage, too! Beautiful, colorful birds are the special guest stars of Amazing Pets! Of course, you'll enjoy the talented human trainers and performers who keep the show running smoothly and the stunts coming one after the other! Gather up the kids, grab grandma and grandpa, and get your tickets for the show you'll all love from beginning to end - Amazing Pets - it's only in Branson!