Down Home Country is a delightful down-home dose of music-in-the-morning heaven! Delivered by the phenomenal artists that call Grand Country Music Hall their home, this show features classic country, Western swing, and gospel songs that kick off your day on the perfect note! Musician, comedian, and emcee - Jamie Haage, fiddler and vocalist - Melody Hart, and the seemingly multi-personality comedian who delivers a batty batch of crazy characters - Jarrett Dougherty, headline this wonderful show of singin’ and pickin’! You’ll hear classic songs made famous by George Jones, Dolly Parton, Merle Haggard, Gene Watson, and other country legends. This wholesome show is backed by a great live band comprised of Greg Moody, Wayne Massengale, Michael W. Davis, Chad Cathell, Rob Blackburn, and Larry Allred.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Down Home Country performs at the Grand Country Music Hall.
- The show can be seen at 10:00 a.m. in April and May, and then again from September through December at 10:00 a.m. Monday through Friday.
- You can expect to spend about 90 minutes at the Down Home Country show.
- Down Home Country is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
- The Music Hall is located at 1945 West Highway 76.
- The theater has 573 seats arranged in 20 rows in 3 sections.
- There is seating available for the disabled: wheelchair, aisle, and limited seating with no stairs.
- Grand Country Music Hall has a gift shop and concessions on-site, as well as a full-service restaurant.
Music, merriment, and pure magical entertainment, it’s all coming your way when Down Home Country hits the Branson stage!