The Hughes Brothers New Year’s Eve pulls out all the stops for an amazing Branson holiday celebration! Combining their regular season show,THe Hughes Music Show, and their Hughes Brothers Christmas Show, they deliver the best of everything ‘Hughes’ to happy holiday revelers! You’ll get all that incredible music with impeccable harmonies, dynamic dance moves, and excellent musicianship - everything that lets you know you’re experiencing a high quality production.
There’s something special about seeing a huge, close-knit family of brothers, sisters, in-laws, and a lots of little ones singing and dancing with so much natural born talent, it’s truly heartwarming. And it’s even more special during the Hughes Brothers Christmas Show, when one of Branson’s favorite families gives you exceptional entertainment all wrapped up with a big bow for the holidays! When it comes to this most cherished of all seasons, the Hughes' gang knows what it takes to tickle the funny bone, grab that place in your soul that can’t help but sing-along to a good Christmas song, and deeply touch your heart with treasured family traditions and a reminder of the reason this season exists.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- The Hughes Brothers New Year's Eve Show will take place on Monday, December 31 at the Hughes Brothers Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3425 West Highway 76.
- The show will feature both The Hughes Music Show and The Hughes Brothers Christmas Show.
- The evening includes a meal, party favors, a balloon drop, and a midnight dance.
- There are two meal options: Three-course candelight dinner - served at 6:30PM or a boxed meal served between 7:00 and 7:30PM.
- Boxed meal: gourmet chicken salad on croissant, chips, fruit, dessert, and a beverage.
- Three-course plated meal: fresh green salad, two meat entrees (pork and chicken,) roasted baby potatoes, lightly seasoned fresh green beans, fresh baked roll with butter, dark chocolate mousse with light cream and raspberries.
- Child's menu available: chcken strips, french fries, green beans, roll, and cookie.
- Meals for guests with dietary restrictions are available.
- There is a gift shop and concession area in the theater lobby.
- Service animals may accompany guests into the theater.
New Year’s Eve with the Hughes Brothers includes a delicious dinner, party favors like light-ups and noisemakers, and a big balloon drop at midnight. And make sure you hang out after midnight when everyone gets to boogie down on stage! For an exciting night of fabulous food, fun, and festive frivolity, count down to 2019 at the Hughes Brothers New Year’s Eve show!