Billy “Crash” Craddock won’t need to crash the stage here, Branson is welcoming him with open arms! Once named Most Promising Male Artist of the Year by Music City News Country, Craddock spent the years since delivering on that promise with a long string of hits, and concert performances that left a wonderfully memorable impression everywhere he went! The former football player grew up in a huge musical family, and soon found his niche in the industry singing great country songs with a rock ‘n roll edge, accompanied by a stage persona reminiscent of Elvis Presley in his early years. His success on the charts started in Australia with the #1 hit, “Boom Boom Baby” - in the U.S., he hit the top of the record charts with “Rub It In,” “Ruby Baby,” and “Broken Down in Tiny Pieces,” and had Top Ten hits with “Dream Lover,” “Easy as Pie,” “Knock Three Times,” “Walk Softly,” “You Better Move On,” “I’m Gonna Knock on Your Door,” and many others.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Billy “Crash” Craddock will appear at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater.
- He’ll be in Branson on Sunday, May 13 at 3:00PM.
- The theater is located at 1600 West Highway 76 - there is a gift shop and concessions in the lobby area of the theater.
- Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater recently renovated their second floor landing, and is now offering beer and wine service in this lounge-style atmosphere. Drinks are available here before the show and during intermission. No special seating is required to access the landing.
- The theater complex also houses the Celebrity Car Museum & Attraction and Hurts Donut Company.
- This appearance by Billy "Crash" Craddock will be family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
Branson is known for hosting some of country’s most beloved entertainers, and this one is no exception...coming to the city of music in May - the incomparable Billy “Crash” Craddock - you gotta see him!