It’s been a beautiful Branson summer, but it’s far from over yet, so we hope you’re headed this way! We’re looking to enjoy four phenomenal attractions this week, but don’t worry - if you’re not in town now or on your way, these great places will be here when you’re ready (two are seasonal, so keep an eye on the calendar!)
For issue #19 of this series, we’ve got Branson’s world-class theme park, celebrating its last week of their annual summer festival, a place full of wild creatures, a fantastic water park, and a museum that honors our nation’s heroes.
In this weekly series, we talk about shows, attractions, activities, and more - everything we’re sure you’ll love about Branson...check us out every Sunday to see what we’re lovin’ lately!
Here, in alphabetical order, is What We Love in Branson This Week:
Branson’s Wild World: The ideal attraction for everyone who loves nature, you’ll find an incredible variety of animals big, small, and everything in-between, as well as other interactive activities and loads of fun!
3 Reasons Why We Love Branson’s Wild World
1. All those critters! So many different animals to discover...snakes, birds, fish, frogs, rabbits, sharks...an Arizona Blonde Tarantula, the Majestic Angelfish, a Green Leg Dart Frog, the African Crested Porcupine, a Kangaroo, and the Brown Shark is just a very small sampling of all the new friends you can make!
2. Even more fun! Several attractions under one roof...3-D Adventure Golf, X-D 6-D Motion Ride Theater, and even a Jungle Arcade, where one small cover fee lets you play everything again and again!
3. Direct interaction! There are several opportunities where you can directly interact with the animals, including a hands-on reptile display where you can show your kids that even creepy looking critters are lovable, too!
Schedule this week: Sunday, July 15 through Saturday, July 21 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Location: Right on Highway 76 near Walmart
Silver Dollar City: Branson’s biggest draw, this iconic award-winning theme park offers record-breaking coasters for thrill junkies, loads of tamer rides for the little ones, and plenty of shopping, dining, and demonstrating craftsmen to keep non-riders happy - actually, to keep everyone happy for hours on end!
3 Reasons Why We Love Silver Dollar City
1. Time Traveler! It’s not too tough to understand why this ride is bringing enthusiasts from around the world to little ol’ Branson - it’s the world's fastest, steepest, and tallest spinning coaster, and it welcomes you to hop aboard as it defies the laws of gravity, breaks speed barriers, and simply gives you the ride of your life!
2. Caters to little ones! In addition to a plethora of rides for big kids, the park features lots of activities devoted to youngsters - you’ll find them everywhere, including in the Grand Exposition and Fireman’s Landing areas.
3. Gifts, eats & treats! When you’re not enjoying the rides, and especially for those non-riders, Silver Dollar City has plenty to keep you entertained, including delicious meals, great grab-and-go treats, and shopping that features everything from home decor to souvenirs you cab take back to everyone who wasn’t lucky enough to come along!
Schedule this week: Sunday, July 15 through Friday, July 20 from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, July 21 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. It’s the last week of Silver Dollar City’s Star Spangled Summer Festival!
Location: Just off West Highway 76 on Indian Point - follow the signs!
Veterans Memorial Museum: Anyone who’s ever heard of Branson knows that this is the destination that honors our veterans, and this museum shares fascinating displays and stories of the brave men and women who’ve served and sacrificed so much to protect our freedom.
3 Reasons Why We Love Veterans Memorial Museum
1. A sincere tribute. Ten great halls feature thoughtful displays from conflicts of the 20th century, including World War I, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Korea, and more.
2. Educational. It’s not just perfect for those familiar with this important history, especially those touched directly by war, it’s ideal for providing an important education for young folks, helping them to understand how these conflicts have shaped our lives, and transformed those left behind by our heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice.
3. Represents Branson values. Branson is about many things, but at its very core, it’s a patriotic community - for Branson and the Museum, patriotism isn’t about sensationalism, it’s about sincerely honoring our nation’s heroes each and every day.
Schedule this week: Sunday, July 15 through Saturday, July 21 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Right on “The Strip” - Highway 76 next door to Branson United Methodist Church
White Water: You’ll find lots of pools and indoor water attractions at several resorts, but White Water is Branson’s only honest-to-goodness water park - 13 acres loaded with slides and rides for all ages!
3 Reasons Why We Love White Water
1. Huge slides! For big wet thrills you can’t beat the exciting Kalani Towers, Pipeline Plunge, and KaPau Plummet!
2. All ages’ fun! White Water has more than huge slides, they’ve got fun for the little ones at Splashaway Cay and Coconut Grove - and “whole family” delights like the Surf’s Up Wave Pool and Ohana Falls.
3. Night Water! On select Fridays and Saturdays, White Water stays opn until 10:00 p.m. - they even have a fireworks display at 9:45 p.m.!
Schedule this week: Sunday, July 15 through Thursday, July 19 from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Friday, July 20 & Saturday, July 21 from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Location: On Branson’s world-famous Strip - Highway 76 - you can’t miss it!
For more information and passes to any of these wonderful Branson attractions, give us a call at 877-688-3179 today!