October 1st & 22nd have been cancelled for the 2020 season.
Dailey & Vincent bring their Grammy Award-winning music back to Branson! Together, the talented pair have racked up an impressive 35 awards from the International Bluegrass Music Association, including three Entertainer of the Year and three Vocal Group of the Year honors. They have an unforgettable, distinctive style that combines Dailey’s tenor vocals with Vincent’s harmonies to create a bluegrass, country, and gospel sound that’s garnered them a place among the most elite entertainers in authentic American music today. They’ve entertained fans for years with memorable songs like “Steel Drivin’ Man,” “Daddy Sang Bass,” “Don’t You Call My Name,“ “Cumberland River,” “Head Hung Down,” “On the Other Side,” “Hills of Caroline,” and many, many more. They’ve been blessed with awards for Vocal Group of the Year, Band of the Year, and Song of the Year, among others, from the Society for the Preservation of Bluegrass Music of America (SPBGMA.)
Dailey & Vincent each carry an impressive resume as solo artists in the music business...they’re both members of the Grand Ole Opry, and they’ve racked up accolades that include Grammy Awards. Jamie Dailey has recorded with big artists, like Ricky Skaggs and Dolly Parton, and provided lead, baritone, and tenor vocals to Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver. Darrin Vincent has been performing since the age of six, and has worked with the likes of Vince Gill, Dolly Parton, Norah Jones, and many others. As a duo, in addition to the abovementioned awards, they have a Bluegrass Album of the Year from the Dove Awards, and nearly countless other awards, nominations, accolades, and various forms of recognition.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Dailey & Vincent can be seen in Branson at The Mansion Entertainment Center.
- You’ll find The Mansion at 189 Expressway Lane.
- Performances will be held on October 1st & 22nd at 3 pm, November 10th at 8 pm, and November 11th at 3 pm.
- There is a concession area and gift shop in the theater’s spacious lobby.
- The Mansion has ample parking that’s mostly level; however, guests with disabilities can be dropped at the front entrance via the convenient circular driveway.
- Dailey & Vincent’s performances, featuring bluegrass, country, and gospel music, are family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
- The Mansion Entertainment Center is also featuring concerts from these artists this season: Bellamy Brothers, Gene Watson, Jimmy Fortune, Neal McCoy, The Gatlin Brothers, Joe Diffie, Tony Orlando, Country's Family Reunion, and The Gatlins in their Country & Christmas production.
They’re beloved, revered, and held in high esteem the world over, and they’re giving you four opportunities to see them in Branson this year! Get your plans in place now to see the uniquely talented, and immensely enjoyable, Dailey & Vincent!