The Blackwoods in Branson carry on the tradition of the legendary Blackwood Brothers Quartet! Featuring the son and namesake of original quartet member, R.W. Blackwood, along with his wife, Donna, they honor the sensational family legacy with a delightfully inspiring show filled with gospel music. The Blackwoods are joined by an incredible cast that helps deliver all that exceptional music and quite a bit of laughter! The Blackwoods enjoyed 15 years of performing for happy audiences in Pigeon Forge, and are now delivering that same level of quality entertainment in Branson!
The Blackwood Brothers Quartet was easily one of gospel music’s most famous groups; they racked up a long list of Grammy and Dove Awards. At the Blackwoods Morning Show, you’ll hear the music of the world-famous quartet, along with wonderful stories of the family’s history-making music.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- The Blackwoods can be seen at the Americana Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2905 West Highway 76 (a.k.a. West Country Music Boulevard.)
- It’s recommended that you arrive 15 to 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Gifts, souvenirs, and concessions are available for purchase.
- The theater has seating to accommodate guests with disabilities.
- The Blackwoods is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
If you’ve been a long-time fan of the Blackwood Brothers Quartet, or you’re just discovering their incredible catalog of gospel hits, you’ll be thrilled to know the legacy continues at The Blackwoods! Uplifting, heartwarming, and totally inspiring, it’s the show loaded with glorious gospel, humor, and family togetherness - it’s the Branson show that’s simply unforgettable - it’s The Blackwoods!