Branson’s Tribute to George Strait Dinner Show gives fans of the country superstar an excellent and intimate concert experience... and dinner to boot...can’t beat that kind of opportunity! If anyone deserves a polished tribute, it’s George Strait. He’s the Grammy-winning king of country who’s nabbed more than a dozen awards from both the Country Music Association and Academy of Country Music, and been named the Top Country Artist by Billboard Music Awards. With dozens of #1 hits on the country charts, it would take several very successful singers added together to even come close to the accomplishments and industry accolades racked up by the legendary George Strait! Gordy Wensel, aided by the delightful Debbie Kaye, delivers a note-for-note perfect performance in his tribute to Strait, singing scores of songs that helped make him a superstar. George Strait’s impressive catalog of hits includes “Write This Down,” “I Cross My Heart,” “Love Without End Amen,” “Ocean Front Property,” “All My Ex’s Live in Texas,” “Fool Hearted Memory,” and “Baby’s Gotten Good at Goodbye.”
In addition to all that music from Gordy, Debbie Kaye delights audiences with songs from the many great female artists who’ve opened shows for George Strait over the years. Together, Gordy and Debbie are one powerful duo! And, on top of a fabulous show full of country music, you’ll get a delicious dinner...can’t beat that! Dinner options include Prime Rib, Shrimp, Country Fried Steak, or Hawaiian Chicken. The entree is accompanied by a fresh tossed salad with dressing, a choice of beverage - coffee, iced tea, or a soft drink - and wrapped up with a yummy ice cream sundae! Beer, wine, and cocktails are available for purchase.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- A Tribute to George Strait Dinner Show appears at Jackie B. Goode’s Uptown Cafe.
- The address for the Cafe is 285 MO Highway 165.
- The show runs May through August on most Tuesdays through Fridays, and September through December on most Mondays through Fridays, with dinner served at 7:00 p.m. The show starts at 8:00 p.m.
- Hang around for a few minutes after the show as Gordy and Debbie may be available for autographs.
- Dinner options for your entree are: Prime Rib, Shrimp, Country Fried Steak, or Hawaiian Chicken. Each option is served with a fresh tossed salad and dressing, an ice cream sundae for dessert, and a choice of beverage.
- Beer, wine, and cocktails are available for purchase.
When you’re ready to choose a wonderful evening full of country music favorites, topped off with a scrumptious dinner, make the easy choice - A Tribute to George Strait Dinner Show!