Larry’s Country Diner continues to delight fans in their home-away-from-home in Branson, Missouri! Whether you’ve followed the incredibly popular RFD-TV show or not - 1.6 million monthly viewers certainly love it - this homey diner-set variety show will feature an amazing line-up of guest stars during its 2018 schedule. In addition to visiting artists, audiences will enjoy the ongoing cast of crazy characters from the television show, including waitress Renae, Sheriff Keith Bilbrey, and gossip lovin’ church-lady, Nadine, everyone’s favorite small town busybody! And some folks might even get lucky and grab a seat to enjoy the eats right in the diner! The Branson performance is completely live and spontaneous; there’s no script! You’ll be experiencing everything as it happens, and they don’t stop the show for anything, making every minute that much more entertaining!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Larry’s Country Diner can be found at The Starlite Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3115 West Highway 76.
- Larry’s Country Diner is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
- There is a gift shop, concession area, and full-service diner on site at the theatre.
- Special seating for the disabled is available.
The 2018 entertainer line-up for Larry's Country Diner is as follows:
Monday, September 17 at 7:30 p.m. - Rhonda Vincent
Tuesday, September 18 at 7:30 p.m. - Jimmy Fortune
Wednesday, September 19 at 7:30 p.m. - The Malpass Brothers
Thursday, September 20 at 7:30 p.m. - Gene Watson
Friday, September 21 at 7:30 p.m. - T. Graham Brown