STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
Larry’s Country Diner continues to delight fans in their home-away-from-home in Branson, Missouri! Whether you’ve followed the incredibly popular RFD-TV show or not - 1.6 million monthly viewers certainly love it - this homey diner-set variety show will feature an amazing line-up of guest stars during its 2020 schedule. In addition to visiting artists, audiences will enjoy the ongoing cast of crazy characters from the television show, including waitress Renae, Sheriff Keith Bilbrey, and gossip lovin’ church-lady, Nadine, everyone’s favorite small town busybody! And some folks might even get lucky and grab a seat to enjoy the eats right in the diner! The Branson performance is completely live and spontaneous; there’s no script! You’ll be experiencing everything as it happens, and they don’t stop the show for anything, making every minute that much more entertaining!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Larry’s Country Diner can be found at The Clay Cooper Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3216 West Highway 76.
- Larry’s Country Diner is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
- There is a gift shop and concession area in the lobby.
- Special seating for the disabled is available.
The 2020 entertainer line-up for Larry's Country Diner is as follows:
Monday, October 5th at 7:30 p.m. - The Malpass Brothers
Tuesday, October 6th at 7:30 p.m. - The Malpass Brothers, Teea Goans, Wilson Fairchild
Wednesday, October 7th at 7:30 p.m. - Mark Wills
Thursday, October 8th at 7:30 p.m. - Gene Watson
Friday, October 9th at 7:30 p.m. - Rhonda Vincent